Shah to address two public meetings at Chhota Udepur and Valsad; Paresh Rawal to do campaign in KutchApril 17, 2019
Gandhinagar: BJP president Amit Shah will do campaign for party at Chhota Udepur and Valsad on April 19.
Shah will address public meeting at both places on APMC ground in Bodeli and Malanpada in Dharampur taluka of Valsad Lok Sabha seat area.
Meanwhile sitting MP of BJP and actor Paresh Rawal will campaign for party in Kutch and address three public meetings at Bhuj, Sukhpar and Madhapar.
Actor and former BJP MLA Naresh Kanodia will campaign for BJP in Patan Lok Sabha seat at Ramnagar, Shramjivi Society, Valinath chowk and Naranji no pado.
Former Ahmedabad Mayor Kanaji Thakor, actress Pranjal Bhatt, MP Shambhuprasad Tundiya, party ledaer Gordhan Zadafia, state spokesperson Bharat Pandya, minister Kunvarji Bavalia, CM Rupani, State party chief Vaghani, MoS in Centre Parshottam Rupala among other leaders will do campaign on April 18 for BJP.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road