PM Modi to address a public meeting at Patan in North Gujarat on April 21stApril 19, 2019
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address another public meeting in Gujarat, this one at Patan in North Gujarat on April 21st. The public meeting will be held in the morning. Scheduled time communicated to media is 9.00 am.
Polling for all 26 Lok Sabha seats of Gujarat will take place on April 23. The last day of campaigning will be April 21st. PM’s public meeting in Patan will cover three Lok Sabha seats of North Gujarat namely Patan, Mahesana and Banaskantha.
PM has earlier addressed public meetings for party campaign in Junagadh, Bardoli, Sabarkantha, Anand, Amreli and Surendranagar Lok Sabha seats that are believed close-fight seats.
- Exit polla guve 23 to 26 seats to BJP in Gujarat
- Gujarat CM reacts to exit polls result, expresses confidence to win all 26 Lok Sabha seats
- Air India plane to Muscat makes emergency landing at Jamnagar Air Force base
- Exit polls suggest NDA government led by Narendra Modi to continue
- Six journalists honored with Narad Award in a function in Gujarat
- ACB nabs deputy Mamlatdar red handed taking bribe in Central Gujarat