6 NDRF teams stationed in Gujarat rushed to Odisha in the wake of cyclone FaniMay 03, 2019
Gandhinagar: Six NDRF teams stationed in Gujarat have been rushed to Odisha in the wake of cyclone Fani which has made its landfall on the coast of the eastern state today.
The teams would be kept on stand to there and would be immediately deployed at places of need, an official of the NDRF said today.
Already elaborate precautionary arrangements have been made in Odisha in the wake of Fani which is causing heavy rains as well.
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association
- Another incident of blast in mobile phone battery in Gujarat
- Temperatures to rise by 2 to 3 °C in the next two days, feeling of humid hotness to increase: Met