Ginger signs a new hotel at pilgrim town Dwarka in GujaratMay 07, 2019
Mumbai: Ginger has expanded its presence in Gujarat with the signing of a new hotel in Dwarka. With the addition of this hotel, Ginger will have eleven hotels in the state.
The new hotel will have 99 rooms, an all-day diner, a meeting room and a fitness centre. The hotel is a management contract agreement with Bluerock Hospitality Ventures Pvt. Ltd and is slated to commence operations by the end of May 2019.
Deepika Rao, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Ginger said, “We are happy to partner with Blue Rock Hospitality Ventures in the pilgrimage city of Dwarka. With this hotel, we will expand our footprint to 795 keys in the vibrant state of Gujarat.”
Dwarka is an ancient city and is well known for its many temples. The city also has a beautiful beach overlooking the vast expanses of the Arabian Sea, a wildlife sanctuary and many more tourist attractions.
With the signing of this hotel, The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) will have 15 hotels across its brands in the state of Gujarat.
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association
- Another incident of blast in mobile phone battery in Gujarat
- Temperatures to rise by 2 to 3 °C in the next two days, feeling of humid hotness to increase: Met