Gujarat CM visits scarcity-hit areas of Kutch districtMay 10, 2019
Bhuj: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today paid visit to scarcity-hit Kutch district and briefed media persons on relief works underway by the State government in worst scarcity-hit Lakhpat and Nakhatrana talukas.
- Modi to meet Trump, Macron, Abe and 7 others for bilateral at G20
- Gujarat govt. announces 'CNG Sahbhaagi Yojana' with aim to add 300 new CNG pumps in two years
- India submits bid to host 2023 IOC session in Mumbai
- PM Modi's reply to the motion of thanks on the President's Address in the Lok Sabha
- Around 150 students of School in Surat rescued during fire in a nearby factory
- US-Iran situation one of difficult international issues, stand on the basis of national interest: MEA Jaishankar