Dharmaj repoll witnesses 78.07% turnoutMay 12, 2019
Anand: Repolling at Dharmaj village based polling booth for Anand Lok Sabha general elections 2019 in Central Gujarat concluded today with higher turnout than April 23 at 78.07%.
There were less than 900 registered voters eligible to cast their vote in today’s repoll. There are total 12 candidates in fray for Anand Lok Sabha election. Main fight is between former State Congress chief Bharatsinh Solanki and district unit BJP treasurer Mitesh Patel (Bakabhai).
Collector cum Returning officer Dilip Rana said that the polling held on booth number 239 under Sojitra assembly segment of Anand LS seat on April 23 in the third phase when all the 26 seats in Gujarat had gone for polls simultaneously, was cancelled due to incident of bogus voting.
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association
- Another incident of blast in mobile phone battery in Gujarat
- Temperatures to rise by 2 to 3 °C in the next two days, feeling of humid hotness to increase: Met