Rupani to campaign in Madhya Pradesh for last phase of Lok Sabha pollsMay 13, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani will today join BJP campaign in neighboring state Madhya Pradesh. Rupani will reach Indore in Madhya Pradesh today at 6 pm and address a public meeting in support of Indore Lok Sabha seat candidate Shankar Lalwani.
On Tuesday, May 14, the Chief Minister will hold meeting with party workers in Ujjain.
Polling on these seats will take place on May 19 in the seventh and the last phase of Lok Sabha general elections 2019.
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association
- Another incident of blast in mobile phone battery in Gujarat
- Temperatures to rise by 2 to 3 °C in the next two days, feeling of humid hotness to increase: Met