Met extends non seasonal rain forecast, no large change in temperatures in next 2 to 3 daysMay 14, 2019
Ahmedabad: There was no likelihood of any large change in the maximum temperatures across Gujarat in next 2 to 3 days.
Met department has however extended the non-seasonal rain forecast for one more day.
The temperatures across the state remained moderate today as Surendranagar with 41.8 °C was hottest. Ahmedabad was at second place in this regard at 41.5 °C which was slightly below normal.
The met bulletin today said that Light to moderate rain/ thundershower was very likely at isolated places in the districts Saurashtra- Kutch namely Rajkot, Amreli and Kutch tomorrow while on May 16 Light to moderate rain/ thundershower was very likely at isolated places in the districts of North Gujarat region namely Banaskantha; in the districts of Saurashtra- Kutch namely Rajkot, Amreli and Kutch.
It also has issued weather warning for May 16 which was as follows- Thunderstorm and lightning accompanied with gusty winds (30-40 kmph) likely at isolated places in the districts of North Gujarat region namely Banaskantha; in Kutch district.
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association
- Another incident of blast in mobile phone battery in Gujarat
- Temperatures to rise by 2 to 3 °C in the next two days, feeling of humid hotness to increase: Met