CM attends final rituals of Saint Sadaram Bapa, pays rich tributeMay 15, 2019
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijaybhai Rupani today attended the final rituals of Saint Sadaram Bapa at Totana dham, Kankrej in North-Gujarat and paid a rich tribute to him.
The Chief Minister said the sad demise of Saint Sadaram Bapa at the age of 111-years has left a vast void in the society and it was a very sad day for the entire state. His contribution for upliftment of poor, downtrodden, deprived people was very noticeable.
A large number of people from all strata of the society attended the final rituals and paid rich tributes to the departed saint.
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association
- Another incident of blast in mobile phone battery in Gujarat
- Temperatures to rise by 2 to 3 °C in the next two days, feeling of humid hotness to increase: Met