13 arrested in connection with clash during Vargodha of army jawan in central GujaratMay 16, 2019
Nadiad: At least 13 people have been arrested in connection with clash and stone pelting during a Vargodha ceremony in Dhunadara village under Dakor taluka of Kheda district in central Gujarat.
A incident had taken place after altercation between two communities after the friends and relatives of one Army Jawan Anil Parmar burst fire crackers near a religious place during his Vargodha ceremony(marriage procession).
Three people were injured in the incident.
Police today arrested 13 people in this connection.
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association
- Another incident of blast in mobile phone battery in Gujarat
- Temperatures to rise by 2 to 3 °C in the next two days, feeling of humid hotness to increase: Met