ACB nabs red handed 2 contract based employees taking bribe for making maa/maa vatsalya cardMay 17, 2019
Gandhidham: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today nabbed red-handed two contract based employees of the state government taking bribe for making Maa/Maa Vatsalya scheme card in Adipur of Gandhidham in Kutch district.
Assistant Director of ACB DP Chudasama said that based on complaints a decoy was used for laying trap today and Niraj B Kamani and Manoj S Mishra were nabbed from the Maa/Maa Vatsalya scheme card making center in the Rambagh government hospital in Adipur of Gandhidham. They were taking Rs 250 for making the cards which were made free of cost as per rule.
During interrogation they have accepted their crime.
- Gujarat govt. not to organize Shala Praveshotsav this year
- Gujarat govt to amend law for ban on e-cigarettes
- A committee to look into One Nation, One Election initiative
- School vans in Ahmedabad to remain on strike tomorrow: Vardhi Association
- Another incident of blast in mobile phone battery in Gujarat
- Temperatures to rise by 2 to 3 °C in the next two days, feeling of humid hotness to increase: Met