Son of Gujarat Congress MLA and party candidate from Rajkot LS seat, dies in road mishap in West BengalMay 18, 2019
Rajkot: The eldest son of Congress MLA from Tankara in Morbi district and party candidate on Rajkot LS seat in Gujarat, Lalit Kagathara, today died a tragic death in a road accident in West Bengal.
Family sources said that both the sons of Kagathara Vishal and Ravi had gone to Bengal with divyang children. After missing a flight in Kolkata they were going towards Behrampur in a luxury bus which collided with a speeding truck killing Vishal on the spot.
His younger son and other injured were admitted to hospital.
CM Vijay Rupani, LoP Paresh Dhanani and other leaders have expressed condolences on the death of Kagathara’s son.
- S.Jaishankar, Jugal Thakor BJP candidates for Rajya Sabha by-polls in Gujarat
- Heavy rain warning for South Gujarat tomorrow
- Polling for Junagadh Municipal Corporation in Gujarat to be held on July 21, election schedule announced
- Gujarat HC issues notices to Alpesh, assembly speaker on Congress' plea seeking his dismissal from MLA post
- Monsoon likely to hit Gujarat in next 48 hours, fairly widespread rain expected in all areas except Saurashtra: Met Director Sarkar
- Representatives from all the groups of lions in and around Gir forests to be radio collared in a months time: CCF Vasavada