4 including 3 woman drown in river Mahisagar in central GujaratMay 21, 2019
Ahmedabad: In a tragic incident 4 people including a 12 year old boy and three woman died due to drowning in Mahisagar river in Khambolaj area in Anand district of central Gujarat.
Police said that 12 year old Upendra Vijay Chawda who was part of a marriage party which had come to Pratapura village, had gone to take bath in the river along with others this morning.
He slipped in deep water and drowned. Four other women who tried to save him also drowned, however one of them was somehow taken out alive while the other three and the boy died.
The deceased women have been identified as Chaturben M Parmar (50), Madhuben Chavda (50) and Kirnba Zala (32).
- BJP state election committee to meet at CM residence for selection of candidates for Junagadh civic poll
- Shahibag Under pass to remain closed from 10 pm to 6am every day from tomorrow till July 3
- Former Indian women team trainer appointed head trainer of Baroda Ranji team
- Day on arrival of Monsoon in Gujarat, rain lashes over 50 talukas, 2 deaths due to lightening, no more heavy rain spells likely in coming few days
- Abellon CleanEnergy inks pact with German Agraferm Group to set up biogas plants in Gujarat
- PM Modi's reply to the motion of thanks on the President's Address in the Rajya Sabha