Rajkot BJP will not celebrate Lok Sabha victory in view of demise of rival Congress candidate’s sonMay 22, 2019
Rajkot: Rajkot BJP will not celebrate party’s Lok Sabha election victory tomorrow in view of demise of Congress candidate’s son.
Counting of votes for Lok Sabha general elections will take place tomorrow. BJP is confident of winning the election.
Ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate and member of parliament, Mohanbhai Kundariya today decided that he will not celebrate his victory in view of demise of rival candidate and Tankara MLA Lalitbhai Kagathara’s son in road accident in West Bengal recently.
Kagathara who contested from Rajkot seat against Kundariya, lost his son in bus accident in West Bengal.
- S.Jaishankar, Jugal Thakor BJP candidates for Rajya Sabha by-polls in Gujarat
- Heavy rain warning for South Gujarat tomorrow
- Polling for Junagadh Municipal Corporation in Gujarat to be held on July 21, election schedule announced
- Gujarat HC issues notices to Alpesh, assembly speaker on Congress' plea seeking his dismissal from MLA post
- Monsoon likely to hit Gujarat in next 48 hours, fairly widespread rain expected in all areas except Saurashtra: Met Director Sarkar
- Representatives from all the groups of lions in and around Gir forests to be radio collared in a months time: CCF Vasavada