A 52-hectare Dinosaur and fossil park to open soon near Balashinor in GujaratMay 28, 2019
Gandhinagar: Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Ltd (TCGL) will soon open a 52-hectare dinosaur and fossil park at Balashinor, the State government said today in a statement. According to Tourism minister Jawahar Chavda, a museum here will be third biggest showcasing dinosaur’s habitat, its habits, its food and life. Time machine, artistic exhibition of relics of dinosaurs, fossil eggs and bones, 5D theater, 3D film show, Mesozoic period atmosphere, museum, fast food centre, souvenir shop, drinking water facility, toilet blocks etc facilities are being created here.The State government has created ‘Fossil Park Development Society’ to take care of dinosaur park complex. Sudarshan talav, Kedar mahadev temple, Bhimbhamarda, Hanuman tekri, Lelvania mahadev temple (Jetholi), Vanakbori dam etc are other nearby places of tourist interest. Dinosaur park will come up at Raiyali village (11 km from Balasinor). Balashinor is located 90 km away from Ahmedabad.
- BJP state election committee to meet at CM residence for selection of candidates for Junagadh civic poll
- Shahibag Under pass to remain closed from 10 pm to 6am every day from tomorrow till July 3
- Former Indian women team trainer appointed head trainer of Baroda Ranji team
- Day on arrival of Monsoon in Gujarat, rain lashes over 50 talukas, 2 deaths due to lightening, no more heavy rain spells likely in coming few days
- Abellon CleanEnergy inks pact with German Agraferm Group to set up biogas plants in Gujarat
- PM Modi's reply to the motion of thanks on the President's Address in the Rajya Sabha