Vayu Cyclone: Centre moves 39 NDRF teams to Gujarat and DiuJune 11, 2019
Gandhinagar: 39 teams of National Disaster Response Force(NDRF) are being deployed at agreed pre-positioning locations identified by State/Union Territory Goverments of Gujarat/Diu. DG of NDRF Satyan Pradhan said NDRF is preparing in all respects to tackle onrushing cyclone effectively with minimal loss in close coordination with State/UT. While 36 teams are to be deployed in Gujarat, 3 are to be deployed in Diu.
State Revenue Secretary Pankaj Kumar meanwhile in a tweet said: NDRF, SDRF, Army, Air force , Navy , Coast Guard , State Police, Marine Police , Fire brigade coordinating #VayuCyclone. State getting full support from GOI.
In pictures: NDRF teams from Vijaywada are being airlifted from Vijaywada to Jamnagar Airport overnight to serve the people of Gujarat and Diu before, during and in the aftermath of the Vayu cyclone pic.twitter.com/A1yxbLHpyp
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) June 11, 2019
39 TEAMS of NDRF are being deployed at agreed prepositioning locations identified by State/UT Govt. of Gujarat/Diu. #TEAMNDRFINDIA preparing in all respects to tackle onrushing cyclone effectively with minimal loss in close coordination with State/UT @NDRFHQ @ndmaindia @HMOIndia pic.twitter.com/ZEItrWB7bd
— ѕαtчα n prαdhαn, dírєctσr gєnєrαl,ndrf (@satyaprad1) June 11, 2019
— NDRF (@NDRFHQ) June 11, 2019
NDRF, SDRF, Army, Air force , Navy , Coast Guard , State Police, Marine Police , Fire brigade coordinating #VayuCyclone . State getting full support from GOI.
— Pankaj Kumar, IAS (@pkumarias) June 11, 2019
- S.Jaishankar, Jugal Thakor BJP candidates for Rajya Sabha by-polls in Gujarat
- Heavy rain warning for South Gujarat tomorrow
- Polling for Junagadh Municipal Corporation in Gujarat to be held on July 21, election schedule announced
- Gujarat HC issues notices to Alpesh, assembly speaker on Congress' plea seeking his dismissal from MLA post
- Monsoon likely to hit Gujarat in next 48 hours, fairly widespread rain expected in all areas except Saurashtra: Met Director Sarkar
- Representatives from all the groups of lions in and around Gir forests to be radio collared in a months time: CCF Vasavada