Gujarati Documentary on Poet Rajendra Shukla(Video)June 27, 2008
Here is a 19 minutes documentary on Great Gujarati poet shree Rajendra Shukla. Born on 12th of October 1942 in Batva village. He later came to Ahmedabad for further study and competed ME with Sanskrit. Though he used to write poetries in his childhood, his this activity excelled in Ahmedabad. Documentary is in Gujarati language.
- Forecast for rapid rise in water levels of rivers in Gujarat, MP, Rajasthan during 21-24 July
- PM reviews progress of UDAY, mineral block auctions
- Heavy to very heavy rain forecast for Saurashtra - Kutch, monsoon death toll 62 in Gujarat
- I have not broken any discipline of the party by attending Vaghela's event: MLA Raghavji Patel
- Arvind Limited takes Khadi Denim to global fashion market, signs MoU with KVIC
- Only 3 Congress MLAs including Vaghela attended his hyped birthday meeting