Gujarati Documentary on Poet Rajendra Shukla(Video)June 27, 2008
Here is a 19 minutes documentary on Great Gujarati poet shree Rajendra Shukla. Born on 12th of October 1942 in Batva village. He later came to Ahmedabad for further study and competed ME with Sanskrit. Though he used to write poetries in his childhood, his this activity excelled in Ahmedabad. Documentary is in Gujarati language.
- Gujarat govt launches mobile app for '108' emergency ambulance service
- Gujarat government launches two '108' boat ambulances
- Veteran humorist, author, columnist Vinod Bhatt passes away
- ACB nabs Income Tax Inspector and RFO in two traps in North and South Gujarat
- Modi, Hasina to address Visva Bharati convocation
- Taking suo moto cognizance of Shapar-Veraval incident NHRC seeks report from Gujarat govt.