Gujarati Documentary on Poet Rajendra Shukla(Video)June 27, 2008
Here is a 19 minutes documentary on Great Gujarati poet shree Rajendra Shukla. Born on 12th of October 1942 in Batva village. He later came to Ahmedabad for further study and competed ME with Sanskrit. Though he used to write poetries in his childhood, his this activity excelled in Ahmedabad. Documentary is in Gujarati language.
- Rupani protests classist tweet against PM Modi, Congress removes it
- Coast Guard rescues 6 fishermen from capsized boat near Indo-Pak Maritime border off Gujarat coast
- PM likely to start Gujarat campaign from November 27 for first phase polling areas
- JDU candidate with similar name poses a new kind of challenge for Chhotu Vasava
- Political developments today in brief ( Updated at 6.00 pm )
- Former Congress minister in Kutch leaves party, will contest on NCP ticket