Gujarati Documentary on Poet Rajendra Shukla(Video)June 27, 2008
Here is a 19 minutes documentary on Great Gujarati poet shree Rajendra Shukla. Born on 12th of October 1942 in Batva village. He later came to Ahmedabad for further study and competed ME with Sanskrit. Though he used to write poetries in his childhood, his this activity excelled in Ahmedabad. Documentary is in Gujarati language.
- NCB nabs Nigerian lady from train in Vadodara with drugs worth over Rs 80 lakhs
- AMC health teams collect sample of water etc from road-side vendors a day after this viral video
- PM not to come to Madhavpur fair; CMs of North Eastern states to participate
- BJP captures Gandhinagar taluka panchayat
- No truth in reports of my resignation: Bharatsinh Solanki clarifies
- Over 10 office of Samrudh Jeevan cooperative raided and sealed in Gujarat