Ashadhasya Pratham Divase – Modi honors Sanskrit scholarsJuly 12, 2010
Ashadhasya Pratham Divase – Modi honors Sanskrit scholars
Gandhinagar, 12 July 2010
On the first day of the Gujarati month of Ashadh, the government fo Gujarat’s Sanskrut Sahitya Akadami organized an event to honor Sanskrit scholars in Gandhinagar.
The Sanskrit Pandits who honored by the Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Narendra Modi at Gandhinagar town hall today evening were Shri Indravadan Vishnuprasad Trivedi for Samved, Shri Narayanprasad Narmadashankar Ojha for Shastram, Shri Mansukhlal Dayashankar Joshi for Shukla Yajurved, Acharya Shri Shastri Fulshankar Girjashankar Vyas for Shastram, Shri Ambaram Manishankar Joshi for Yajurved, Shastri Amrutlal Tulsiram Dave for Shastram, Shri Anandprasad Purushottam Joshi for Yajurved, Shri Ranchhodlal Lakshmanji Pandit for Shastram, Shri Ghanshyambhai Karunashankar Shukla for Rugved.
Shri Dahyabhai Shastri, Shri Rajendra Nanavati and Shri Harshadev Madhav were honored with Sahitya Gaurav Pursaskar. Mahakavi Kalidas’s Meghdoot was performed on stage on this occasion.
- Railway minister dedicates India's first Rail and Transport Institute in Vadodara
- Rupani chairs review meeting for tribal development, announces several welfare measures
- Gayatri Mantra rendition by Lata Mangeshkar for Isha Ambani wedding
- Soon you may enjoy the view of Statue of Unity from sky
- Box of diamond containing around 99 carat of precious gem stolen during International exhibition in Surat
- President of India performs bhoomi pujan for railway station at Kevadia Colony