Ashadhasya Pratham Divase – Modi honors Sanskrit scholarsJuly 12, 2010
Ashadhasya Pratham Divase – Modi honors Sanskrit scholars
Gandhinagar, 12 July 2010
On the first day of the Gujarati month of Ashadh, the government fo Gujarat’s Sanskrut Sahitya Akadami organized an event to honor Sanskrit scholars in Gandhinagar.
The Sanskrit Pandits who honored by the Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Narendra Modi at Gandhinagar town hall today evening were Shri Indravadan Vishnuprasad Trivedi for Samved, Shri Narayanprasad Narmadashankar Ojha for Shastram, Shri Mansukhlal Dayashankar Joshi for Shukla Yajurved, Acharya Shri Shastri Fulshankar Girjashankar Vyas for Shastram, Shri Ambaram Manishankar Joshi for Yajurved, Shastri Amrutlal Tulsiram Dave for Shastram, Shri Anandprasad Purushottam Joshi for Yajurved, Shri Ranchhodlal Lakshmanji Pandit for Shastram, Shri Ghanshyambhai Karunashankar Shukla for Rugved.
Shri Dahyabhai Shastri, Shri Rajendra Nanavati and Shri Harshadev Madhav were honored with Sahitya Gaurav Pursaskar. Mahakavi Kalidas’s Meghdoot was performed on stage on this occasion.
- Asaram's son, Narayan Sai held guilty in rape case by a Gujarat court
- Amid scorching summer, water level in the life-line of water supply in Gujarat 'Narmada Dam' rising again; 119.27 m level as on today morning
- In pictures: A glimpse of revamped stretch of CG Road in Ahmedabad
- Drama artist Prachi Maurya murder case: Vadodara Police arrest accused Wasim Malik
- 100 more fishermen return to native villages in Gujarat from jail in Pakistan
- Vehicle of CM Rupani's car-cade hits wild pit and another vehicle, 3 including DySP injured