Senior most councilor Janak Kotak is new Mayor of RajkotDecember 15, 2010
Senior most councilor Janak Kotak is new Mayor of Rajkot
Rajkot, 15 December, 2010
BJP Councilor Janak kotak is new Mayor of Rajkot.
Kotak was elected today as new Mayor after mandate of his name was given by the party. Janak kotak has been winning civic polls for the last seven consecutive terms. Age wise he is the oldest councilor in Rajkot Municipal Corporation. Kotak has been Deputy Mayor of Rajkot in past.
While Bhikhabhai Vasoya is new Deputy Mayor, Narendra Solanki is new Standing Committee Chairman of Rajkot Municipal Corporation.
- Asaram's son, Narayan Sai held guilty in rape case by a Gujarat court
- Amid scorching summer, water level in the life-line of water supply in Gujarat 'Narmada Dam' rising again; 119.27 m level as on today morning
- In pictures: A glimpse of revamped stretch of CG Road in Ahmedabad
- Drama artist Prachi Maurya murder case: Vadodara Police arrest accused Wasim Malik
- 100 more fishermen return to native villages in Gujarat from jail in Pakistan
- Vehicle of CM Rupani's car-cade hits wild pit and another vehicle, 3 including DySP injured