Senior most councilor Janak Kotak is new Mayor of RajkotDecember 15, 2010
Senior most councilor Janak Kotak is new Mayor of Rajkot
Rajkot, 15 December, 2010
BJP Councilor Janak kotak is new Mayor of Rajkot.
Kotak was elected today as new Mayor after mandate of his name was given by the party. Janak kotak has been winning civic polls for the last seven consecutive terms. Age wise he is the oldest councilor in Rajkot Municipal Corporation. Kotak has been Deputy Mayor of Rajkot in past.
While Bhikhabhai Vasoya is new Deputy Mayor, Narendra Solanki is new Standing Committee Chairman of Rajkot Municipal Corporation.
- Railway minister dedicates India's first Rail and Transport Institute in Vadodara
- Rupani chairs review meeting for tribal development, announces several welfare measures
- Gayatri Mantra rendition by Lata Mangeshkar for Isha Ambani wedding
- Soon you may enjoy the view of Statue of Unity from sky
- Box of diamond containing around 99 carat of precious gem stolen during International exhibition in Surat
- President of India performs bhoomi pujan for railway station at Kevadia Colony