Rs. 126 crore centrally AC ESIC hospital opened in AhmedabadJune 03, 2011
Rs. 126 crore centrally AC ESIC hospital opened in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad, 3 June, 2011
The city of Ahmedabda today got a newly revamped state-of-the-art ESIC(Employees State Insurance Corporation) hospital in Bapunagar.
This medical facility developed as ‘model hospital’ by the central government’s Labour & Employment department was opened by minister Mallikarjun Khadge.
Rs. 126 crore hospital with isolated wards is standing over 35043 square meter area. It has modular operation theater, model labor room and central air conditioning system among other facilities.
Gujarat has 9 ESIC hospitals and 99 dispensaries. In 17 districts of Gujarat this ESIC has 751350 beneficiaries.
ESIC’s model hospital of Bapunagar is also having a nursing college.
Minister Khadge announced his ministry’s desire to set up a medical college in Bapunagar ESIC hospital campus. He also announced his ministry’s desire to set up Rs. 100 crore model hospital in central Gujarat’s Ankleshwar town.
- India to attend 46th Session of Council of Foreign Ministers of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation as 'Guest of Honour' to attend the Inaugural Plenary
- India looking at something 'very strong' after Pulwama attack: Donald Trump
- What its Advisor’s Must Tell the Congress Party on National Security: FM Arun Jaitley's note
- Vallabh Kathiriya appointed chairman of Kamdhenu Aayog
- Gujarat govt transfers IPS/SPS officers, ACPs and DySPs
- Gujarat assembly passes amendment bills for civic body appointments, cow shelters and old Rural Housing board units