Rs. 126 crore centrally AC ESIC hospital opened in AhmedabadJune 03, 2011
Rs. 126 crore centrally AC ESIC hospital opened in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad, 3 June, 2011
The city of Ahmedabda today got a newly revamped state-of-the-art ESIC(Employees State Insurance Corporation) hospital in Bapunagar.
This medical facility developed as ‘model hospital’ by the central government’s Labour & Employment department was opened by minister Mallikarjun Khadge.
Rs. 126 crore hospital with isolated wards is standing over 35043 square meter area. It has modular operation theater, model labor room and central air conditioning system among other facilities.
Gujarat has 9 ESIC hospitals and 99 dispensaries. In 17 districts of Gujarat this ESIC has 751350 beneficiaries.
ESIC’s model hospital of Bapunagar is also having a nursing college.
Minister Khadge announced his ministry’s desire to set up a medical college in Bapunagar ESIC hospital campus. He also announced his ministry’s desire to set up Rs. 100 crore model hospital in central Gujarat’s Ankleshwar town.
- Dahej - Ghogha ro-pax ferry service timings to change from 1 December
- Gujarat govt. refutes Congress allegation over contract with Vodafone
- Gujarat Science City demonstrates robots that work as waiter; India's first Robotics gallery to come up by mid-next year
- Ravindra and Rivaba Jadeja meet PM Narendra Modi in Delhi
- Gujarat CM visits Sardar Patel 's birth place in Nadiad
- Desalination, Recycling of water the way to go for Gujarat, explains Chief Minister