Booking GSRTC ticket through mobile phone to be possibleAugust 12, 2011
Ahmedabad, 12 August, 2011, Gujarat State Transport Corporation(GSRTC) will launch ticket booking facility through mobile phone in a bid to add value to its already running ‘Game tyathi game tya’ online passenger reservation system for ticket booking that is functional for last two years.
According to Shri P.D.Patel, Secretary of GSRTC, through this new service – scheduled to be launched on 15 August – the passengers with GPRS mobile phone will be able to book their ticket through www.gsrtc.in/gmobile website by following instructions given on the main page. As soon as the ticket is booked online, the passenger will get information about booked ticket on his/her mobile phone through SMS or in email box, whichever provided at the time of booking.
Passengers who book ticket online or through mobile phone will have to produce their identity card during travel.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods