Booking GSRTC ticket through mobile phone to be possibleAugust 12, 2011
Ahmedabad, 12 August, 2011, Gujarat State Transport Corporation(GSRTC) will launch ticket booking facility through mobile phone in a bid to add value to its already running ‘Game tyathi game tya’ online passenger reservation system for ticket booking that is functional for last two years.
According to Shri P.D.Patel, Secretary of GSRTC, through this new service – scheduled to be launched on 15 August – the passengers with GPRS mobile phone will be able to book their ticket through www.gsrtc.in/gmobile website by following instructions given on the main page. As soon as the ticket is booked online, the passenger will get information about booked ticket on his/her mobile phone through SMS or in email box, whichever provided at the time of booking.
Passengers who book ticket online or through mobile phone will have to produce their identity card during travel.
- Live: Gujarat budget 2019 ( vote on account )
- BJP - Shiv Sena announce alliance for upcoming Lok Sabha and Maharshtra assembly polls
- 2 more deaths due to swine flu in Gujarat, 94 new cases registered, total toll over 65
- Single helpline number 112 for all emergency services from tomorrow; effective in 7 districts of Gujarat in first phase
- Pulwama terror attack proves time for talks is over:PM Modi
- Female lion cub die in West Gir forest