Modernized manufacturing unit of Japanese firm KYB to be opened in NovemberOctober 07, 2014
Vadodara, 7 October 2014
Gujarat will witness inauguration of one more state-of-the-art Japanese manufacturing plant on 15 November.
A modernized manufacturing unit of Japanese company KYB in Joint Venture with Premraj Kashyap led Conmat engineering company, set up with an investment of over Rs. 1,00 crore will be inaugurated on 15 November in presence of Japanese Ambassador at Por in Vadodara.
KYB-Conmat is part of KYB Corporation of Japan, a 22,000 crore (Consolidated) business conglomerate founded in 1919, having more than 12,000 employees (Consolidated) working in 34 manufacturing plants and 62 offices in 21 countries across the world.
KYB is world’s largest shock absorber manufacturer, Japan’s Largest Transit Mixer manufacturer and leading manufacturer of hydraulic and electronic products for construction, automobiles, aircraft, trains, ships and industrial applications.
KYB has joined hands with Conmat to produce world’s finest Concrete Construction Equipment. Supported by Japanese technology, quality/manufacturing systems, Indian facility will be used as a global manufacturing hub for Concrete Batching Plants, Concrete paving machines, Concrete Pumps and Transit Mixers.
KYB-Conmat also manufacture Material Handling & Industrial storage systems like Automated Storage & Retrieval System, heavy Duty Racks, Mobile Storage Systems, Compactors, Mezzanine Floors & Assembly Line Conveyors.
Company plans to expand its Vadodara facility in future.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies