Bhuj – Naliya broad gauge conversion work kicks offDecember 06, 2015
Bhuj-Naliya broad gauge conversion work has kicked off. The project will take at least 3 years to complete. At present the existing meter guage line is being removed.
Bhuj and Naliya were connected through a meter guage line, however this line was closed for rail traffic for last some time. Even when it was functional, it was mainly used for armed forces. At present the removal of meter guage track is going on in 35 km length starting from Bhuj.
- Only nation's good drives the decisions of PM Modi; urgently required Defense purchases stalled in ten years of UPA govt resumed in present govt without middle men: Raksha Mantri in Gujarat
- Iss bar sabka hisab hoga, hisab pura honga ..... aapka yeh pradhan sewak is hi kaam me laga hai: PM Modi on Pakistan
- Gujarat CM launches second spell of state-wide Sujalam Sufalam Jal Abhiyan
- Amid rising Indo-Pak tension Vice Chief of Army visits border areas in Gujarat
- Pulwama effect: Gujarat businessman and Saurashtra cricket association (SCA) protest against Pakistan in their own way
- ACB nabs GST and central Excise officer in South Gujarat taking Rs 1 lakh bribe