Bhuj – Naliya broad gauge conversion work kicks offDecember 06, 2015
Bhuj-Naliya broad gauge conversion work has kicked off. The project will take at least 3 years to complete. At present the existing meter guage line is being removed.
Bhuj and Naliya were connected through a meter guage line, however this line was closed for rail traffic for last some time. Even when it was functional, it was mainly used for armed forces. At present the removal of meter guage track is going on in 35 km length starting from Bhuj.
- Gujarat govt. announces 'CNG Sahbhaagi Yojana' with aim to add 300 new CNG pumps in two years
- India submits bid to host 2023 IOC session in Mumbai
- PM Modi's reply to the motion of thanks on the President's Address in the Lok Sabha
- Around 150 students of School in Surat rescued during fire in a nearby factory
- US-Iran situation one of difficult international issues India was dealing with, will take stand on the basis of national interest: MEA Jaishankar
- Reliance Jio crosses milestone of 2 crore subscribers in Gujarat