Bhuj – Naliya broad gauge conversion work kicks offDecember 06, 2015
Bhuj-Naliya broad gauge conversion work has kicked off. The project will take at least 3 years to complete. At present the existing meter guage line is being removed.
Bhuj and Naliya were connected through a meter guage line, however this line was closed for rail traffic for last some time. Even when it was functional, it was mainly used for armed forces. At present the removal of meter guage track is going on in 35 km length starting from Bhuj.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies