Pact for Dhirubhai Ambani stadium cleared by BCA managing committeeJanuary 19, 2016
A meeting of Baroda Cricket Association(BCA) on Monday okayed a 30-year pact with Reliance company for cricket stadium. Each member of managing committee was given copy of document of memorandum of understanding(MoU) which shall be finally cleared in Anual General Meeting(AGM) of BCA.
Earlier the managing committee had given power of finalizing the terms of MoU to Chirayu Amin and Snehal Parikh panel.
As per the MoU, the stadium shall be named as Shri Dhirubhai Ambani Stadium. Reliance will hand over 23 acre land to BCA on 30-year lease. BCA will spend money for 40,000 seat facility, flood lights, TV room etc
1,000 tickets will be provided to company employees on concession rate. 50 tickets in Corporate box(south), 100 tickets of main pavilion(south), 100 tickets of north/west stand will be given to company. The ground will be allotted to Mumbai Indians camp for 10 days. Reliance and Reliance school team will be given space for practice. All construction works will be done by BCA.
All government permissions will be needed to secured by BCA.
If works like TV room, 35-40,000 seating arrangement, flood lights etc are not completed within 3 years after signing of MoU, it will be considered null and void.
- Another success in land acquisition for bullet train project in Surat district
- Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal tie nuptial knot over Vedic chants and Hindu tradition in Mumbai
- Exhibition on Futuristic Technologies at Science City for Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Northerly winds making weather colder in Gujarat, Maximum temperatures at most places fall below 30°C
- President Ram Nath Kovind will visit ‘Statue of Unity’ on Dec 15
- Union Railway Minister to dedicate Nation’s First Railway University in Vadodara on 15th December