Pact for Dhirubhai Ambani stadium cleared by BCA managing committeeJanuary 19, 2016
A meeting of Baroda Cricket Association(BCA) on Monday okayed a 30-year pact with Reliance company for cricket stadium. Each member of managing committee was given copy of document of memorandum of understanding(MoU) which shall be finally cleared in Anual General Meeting(AGM) of BCA.
Earlier the managing committee had given power of finalizing the terms of MoU to Chirayu Amin and Snehal Parikh panel.
As per the MoU, the stadium shall be named as Shri Dhirubhai Ambani Stadium. Reliance will hand over 23 acre land to BCA on 30-year lease. BCA will spend money for 40,000 seat facility, flood lights, TV room etc
1,000 tickets will be provided to company employees on concession rate. 50 tickets in Corporate box(south), 100 tickets of main pavilion(south), 100 tickets of north/west stand will be given to company. The ground will be allotted to Mumbai Indians camp for 10 days. Reliance and Reliance school team will be given space for practice. All construction works will be done by BCA.
All government permissions will be needed to secured by BCA.
If works like TV room, 35-40,000 seating arrangement, flood lights etc are not completed within 3 years after signing of MoU, it will be considered null and void.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods