Gujarat CM releases postal stamp of Shri Govardhanram TripathiApril 27, 2016
Gujarat Chief Minister Mrs. Anandiben Patel today release postal stamp in memory of eminent Gujarati literary figure Shri Govardhanram Madhavram Tripathi and appealed prominent literary and authors to conserve rich heritage of literature by encouraging young generation towards literature.
Smt Patel said that postal stamp release of Shri Govardhanram Tripathi is a matter of pride for Gujarati literature. Experienced and senior authors should guide young generation which will be helpful to encourage the youths towards reading and writing, she added.
On the occasion of postal stamp release which was jointly organized by Ministry of Information and Technology (GOI) and Sports, Youth and Cultural Activity Department of Gujarat Government, she said that it is equally important to provide proper platform to the creative youths and their creativity. She also talked about government’s initiatives such as organizing special coaching camps and adventure sports to promote sports in the state.
On the occasion Chief Post Master General Lieutnane Colonel Shri Chauhan, Shri Raghuvirbhai Chaudhary, Shri Madhav Ramanuj, Shri Chinubhai Modi and others were present.
- Doctors in Gujarat join nationwide strike call over attacks in West Bengal: OPDs affected
- Amit Shah to visit Gujarat on July 3 - 4
- India wins World Cup ODI against Pakistan
- Opening session of 17th Lok Sabha today
- Gujarat govt. paid Rs. 9700 crore to farmers in 3 years on MSP purchases: Rupani
- Shankar Chaudhary announces 11.10% price difference worth Rs. 671.71 crore to milk producers in Banas Dairy AGM