Nagendra Vijay to launch ‘Aa Chhe Siachen’ in Ahmedabad and SuratJanuary 25, 2017
Ahmedabad: He has consistently produced plenty of quality science and general knowledge content in simplified and lucid writing style through his magazines Scope and Safari in Gujarati language for last over three decades. He has his own fan-class across Gujarat particularly among youths but not limited to youths. However, he rarely gives public appearance. Nagendra Vijay, the pioneer behind Scope and Safari magazines will launch a book ‘Aa Chhe Siachen’ (This is Siachen) written by his son who is equally talented Harshal Pushkarna and interact with the audience at Town hall on Thursday, January 26.
Aa Chhe Siachen is a book in Gujarati language. The writer Harshal Pushkarna visited two times in this land, met the brave soldiers and got first hand information about Siachen. This is the first book which has authoritative information about the land of Siachen. The book is in lucid language and take readers to journey of the land of Siachen which is otherwise inaccessible for common countryman.
Similar function will also take place at Surat on February 5 afternoon in Gandhi Smruti hall.
Both events are open for all.
- Conveyed party months in advance my decision to not contest Lok Sabha election: Paresh Rawal
- They are betraying principles of Lohia, they will also betray people: PM Modi flaying 'socialist parties'
- Reliance denies sidestepping US sanctions
- Railway Board Chairman reviews progress of Bullet train project in Ahmedabad
- Narmada main canal water only for drinking purpose: Banaskantha collector warns citizens
- Congress councilors, office bearers join BJP in Bardoli: Kunvarji Halpati rejoin BJP in Mandvi