34 ft statue of Shrimad Rajchandra unveiled, works to set up 250-bed hospital kick offNovember 05, 2017
Valsad: A 34 ft high statue of Shrimad Rajchandra was opened at Dharampur in Valsad district of South Gujarat. Shrimad Rajchadra Mission on this occasion announced its plan to set up a 250-bed multi specialty charity hospital for which ground breaking was performed on Kartiki Purnima in presence of Ram kathakar Morari Bapu.
The hospital will in the second phase add 100 more beds and start medical college. Shrimad Rajchandra hospital will come up over 8 acre land in Eco-friendly style. The construction area will be in the size of 2,00,000 square meter. The project will see expenditure of Rs 100 crore or more.
- Railway Board Chairman reviews progress of Bullet train project in Ahmedabad
- Narmada main canal water only for drinking purpose: Banaskantha collector warns citizens
- Congress councilors, office bearers join BJP in Bardoli: Kunvarji Halpati rejoin BJP in Mandvi
- 17 names for Congress candidature on Jamnagar Lok Sabha seat
- Water enough for two-month use added to Ranjitsagar dam through SAUNI
- Hitesh Patel, wanted in Vadodara based Sterling Biotech case detained in Albania