34 ft statue of Shrimad Rajchandra unveiled, works to set up 250-bed hospital kick offNovember 05, 2017
Valsad: A 34 ft high statue of Shrimad Rajchandra was opened at Dharampur in Valsad district of South Gujarat. Shrimad Rajchadra Mission on this occasion announced its plan to set up a 250-bed multi specialty charity hospital for which ground breaking was performed on Kartiki Purnima in presence of Ram kathakar Morari Bapu.
The hospital will in the second phase add 100 more beds and start medical college. Shrimad Rajchandra hospital will come up over 8 acre land in Eco-friendly style. The construction area will be in the size of 2,00,000 square meter. The project will see expenditure of Rs 100 crore or more.
- Another success in land acquisition for bullet train project in Surat district
- Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal tie nuptial knot over Vedic chants and Hindu tradition in Mumbai
- Exhibition on Futuristic Technologies at Science City for Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Northerly winds making weather colder in Gujarat, Maximum temperatures at most places fall below 30°C
- President Ram Nath Kovind will visit ‘Statue of Unity’ on Dec 15
- Union Railway Minister to dedicate Nation’s First Railway University in Vadodara on 15th December