34 ft statue of Shrimad Rajchandra unveiled, works to set up 250-bed hospital kick offNovember 05, 2017
Valsad: A 34 ft high statue of Shrimad Rajchandra was opened at Dharampur in Valsad district of South Gujarat. Shrimad Rajchadra Mission on this occasion announced its plan to set up a 250-bed multi specialty charity hospital for which ground breaking was performed on Kartiki Purnima in presence of Ram kathakar Morari Bapu.
The hospital will in the second phase add 100 more beds and start medical college. Shrimad Rajchandra hospital will come up over 8 acre land in Eco-friendly style. The construction area will be in the size of 2,00,000 square meter. The project will see expenditure of Rs 100 crore or more.
- Gujarat Church in later written in political tone urges people to save India from “nationalist forces”
- Hardik Patel to get Y category security cover of CISF
- Solanki's fake resignation letter goes viral, Cong leader puts the blame on BJP
- Bomb disposal squad, sniffer dogs conduct search operation at Ahmedabad Railway station
- BJP launches 'Live Interactive Theater' moving publicity set up for Gujarat campaign
- Gujarat based Havmor to sell its Ice-Cream business to South Korea’s LOTTE Confectionery