34 ft statue of Shrimad Rajchandra unveiled, works to set up 250-bed hospital kick offNovember 05, 2017
Valsad: A 34 ft high statue of Shrimad Rajchandra was opened at Dharampur in Valsad district of South Gujarat. Shrimad Rajchadra Mission on this occasion announced its plan to set up a 250-bed multi specialty charity hospital for which ground breaking was performed on Kartiki Purnima in presence of Ram kathakar Morari Bapu.
The hospital will in the second phase add 100 more beds and start medical college. Shrimad Rajchandra hospital will come up over 8 acre land in Eco-friendly style. The construction area will be in the size of 2,00,000 square meter. The project will see expenditure of Rs 100 crore or more.
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL
- Supported by Pakistan ministers Rahul speaking language of those who have no good intentions for India: Smriti in Gujarat
- 26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last day