Gujarati singer Kinjal Dave joins BJPJuly 23, 2019
Gandhinagar: Kinjal Dave, a popular Gujarati singer who earned fame through her song ‘Char Char Bangdivali’ today joined ruling Bharatiya Janata Party in presence of State BJP chief Jitubhai Vaghanai. She received BJP membership and appealed others to give a miss call to a phone number to register as a member of BJP. Kinjal’s father Laljibhai Dave also joined BJP with her. Kinjal said she had joined BJp as part of party’s membership drive. State BJP spokesperson Bharat Pandya was present on this occasion.
Kinjal said she is just 19, she is just a member of party and she is not experienced person in the field of politics and therefore and she has no plan to contest election. She said she had mentioned Modiji in a lyrics in her popular song.
- Watch | EAM Jaishankar on working with Gujarati people and represent Gujarat as MP
- Manisha Lavkumar, Mitesh Amin appointed as Additional Advocate General
- ACB Gujarat nabs Dy Sarpanch, Panchayat member in bribe case
- PM interacts with ITI-certified farmer from Bharuch, Gujarat
- Which food items India imports? Which food items it exports? How much?
- Nearly five times increase in mobile broadband subscribers in 10 years in Gujarat; BTS growth nearly 3-fold
- Long-pending completion of Patan's new bus port to take another 6 months