MoU signed for Rs. 10,500 crore China Industrial Park in Dholera, GujaratSeptember 30, 2019
Gandhinagar: Two memorandums of understanding (MoUs) with China Association of Small and Medium Enterprises(CASME) were signed here today.
Dholaera Industrial City Development Ltd, a Special Purpose Vehicle(SPV) of Dholera Special Investment Region inked MoU with CASME for setting up a Rs. 10,500 crore China Industrial Park in Dholera. Proposed park will have pollution-free high-technology sector industrial units offering direct and indirect employment to total 15,000 youths, the government note said.
Another MoU was signed between Gujarat govt arm, Indextb and CASME for providing details of industrial estates in Gujarat, various policies and incentives to Chinese industries.
MoUs were signed in presence of Chief Minister Rupani, Chief Secretary Dr. JN Singh, Vice President of CASME Weidong Yin among others.
- Watch | EAM Jaishankar on working with Gujarati people and represent Gujarat as MP
- Manisha Lavkumar, Mitesh Amin appointed as Additional Advocate General
- ACB Gujarat nabs Dy Sarpanch, Panchayat member in bribe case
- PM interacts with ITI-certified farmer from Bharuch, Gujarat
- Which food items India imports? Which food items it exports? How much?
- Nearly five times increase in mobile broadband subscribers in 10 years in Gujarat; BTS growth nearly 3-fold
- Long-pending completion of Patan's new bus port to take another 6 months