8 nabbed by SOG in central Gujarat, 5 bogus passports of Spain, one I card of republic of Estonia seizedOctober 09, 2019
Vadodara: The Special Operation Group (SOG) of the crime branch of police in the city has nabbed 8 people of a suspected fake passport racket with 5 bogus passports of Spain and an Identity cart of the republic of Estonia.
Police today said that based on a tip off the eight people, two of whom are residents of Ahmedabad district, 5 from Mahesana and one from Mansa in Gandhinagar were nabbed yesterday from a tea point near Rajshri talkies in Sayajiganj area of the city.
Five bogus passports of Spain, one i card of the republic of Estonia and 17 genuine Indian passports were recovered from a black coloured bag from their possession.
Detailed investigation in this regard was on. A case under sections 120 (B) 406, 420, 465, 468 and 114 has been registered in this connection in the Sayajiganj police station.
- Bollywood celebs, Hollywood icons, and industrialists arrive in Jamnagar for Anant-Radhika pre-wedding
- Mahesh Vasava meets CR Patil; Joita Patel set to join BJP
- Air India launches Bhuj-Mumbai direct flight service
- Opening of IN-SPACe's Technical Centre at Bopal, Gujarat on March 5
- Paldi Jalaram Mandir under-bridge to open for traffic on 4 March
- GST revenue in Gujarat up by 15% in February 2024 compared to February 2023
- Tata's N. Chandrasekaran visits Dholera a day after announcement of semiconductor fab unit