Vedyatra and Chaturved Maha Sammelan in Vadodara on March 13March 11, 2023
Vadodara: A Ved Yatra will be held in Vadodara on 13th March as part of Akhil Bharatiya Chaturved Maha Sammelan.
Akhil Bharatiya Chaturved Mahasammelan will be held from 12th to 17th March. Dwarka Shardapith Shankaracharya Pujya Shri Swami Sadanand Saraswati Maharaj will inaugurate the Maha Sammelan at 6 pm on 12th March. CM Bhupendra Patel will remain present on the occasion, as informed by the organisers.
The program will be held in Gopalnagar ground near Vadi Mahadev lake. The Samhita Parayan of 10 shakhas of Vedas will be held in 10 mandaps by brahmins. From 9 am to 12.30 pm, the samhita swahakar of chaturved will be held in 4 yagya mandaps and shroteshti yagya in one mandap. Shroteshti Yagya is performed only by the Agnihotri brahmins.
The speeches by various scholars about Vedas from across the country will be held from 4 pm to 7.30 pm daily. The Ved Yatra will start from the Chokhandi Bhidbhanjan Hanumanji Mandir at 7.30 am on 13th March. It will proceed towards the Yagya Mandap site via the Vadi tower, the Vadi Rangmahal, Fadanis No Vado, Mahadev Talav. A total of 108 girls with Kalash and 108 brahmins will join the Ved Yatra with 4 Vedas in 4 chariots. DeshGujarat
- Watch | EAM Jaishankar on working with Gujarati people and represent Gujarat as MP
- Manisha Lavkumar, Mitesh Amin appointed as Additional Advocate General
- ACB Gujarat nabs Dy Sarpanch, Panchayat member in bribe case
- PM interacts with ITI-certified farmer from Bharuch, Gujarat
- Which food items India imports? Which food items it exports? How much?
- Nearly five times increase in mobile broadband subscribers in 10 years in Gujarat; BTS growth nearly 3-fold
- Long-pending completion of Patan's new bus port to take another 6 months