Mohanthal prasad to be restored at Ambaji Mandir : Gujarat govtMarch 14, 2023
Gandhinagar: Conventional prasad of Mohanthal will continue in Ambaji mandir. Along with Mohanthal, a new option of prasad of Chiki will be introduced in the mandir. The quality of Mohanthal will be improved. This announcement was made by Bhattji of Ambaji mandir after meeting with Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel, ministers Rushikesh Patel and Harsh Sanghavi in the State capital Gandhinagar.
Watch | Swami Sachchidanand told me that prasad is linked to Aastha (faith) of devotees and their feelings : Gujarat government Spokesperson minister Rushikesh Patel while announcing resumption of Mohanthal prasad in Ambaji Mandir today pic.twitter.com/5IqOEsSfxP
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) March 14, 2023
Spokesperson minister Rushikesh Patel today said that the quality, shelflife, and packing of Mohanthal prasad will be improved. He said both types of prasad – Mohanthal and Chiki will be available at the counter in Ambaji mandir. Patel said he was told by Swami Sachidanand ji over a phone call that Mohanthal prasad is linked to aastha and it should continue. Minister Harsh Sanghavi said Mohanthal prasad will be reintroduced immediately. DeshGujarat
- Two die of drowning during Ganesh Visarjan in Aaji dam; Video goes viral
- Gujarat govt approval for setting up model fire stations in five towns
- ACB Gujarat book Surat Police Inspector, Rajkot head constable in bribe case
- Over 45 pilgrims injured in bus accident near Ambaji
- River bridge over Bhogavo in rural Surendranagar collapses
- Vande Bharat - the fastest train to travel from Ahmedabad to Rajkot, Jamnagar; How much time it saves?
- Live: PM Modi flags off Jamnagar-Ahmedabad and 8 other Vande Bharat Express trains