Rajkot – Jetpur Highway expansion work delays for another reasonMay 06, 2023
Rajkot: Rajkot – Jetpur highway six-lane development work has been delayed for another reason. The local office conducted a survey of illegal constructions and identified over 450 of them for demolition so that the project can be started. However, some individuals have presented proof of their ownership of the land identified for demolition by the NHAI.
The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) started re-identifying illegal constructions that need to be demolished for the transformation of the Rajkot Jetpur National Highway into a six-lane highway. This was done after some individuals provided evidence of their ownership of the lands where demolition was going to take place.
Harmendrasingh, an official of the National Highway Authority, stated that many people have presented evidence of ownership of the land identified for demolition. A new survey therefore will be conducted to identify the demolition sites. The evidence of ownership will be verified.
This new issue has further delayed the six-lanning work of the Rajkot – Jetpur national highway. DeshGujarat
- Vande Bharat Train sleeper version in 2024; Minister shares photos
- 6 Mini ICU at Motera stadium during matches
- Kashmir to Kevadia; CRPF women bike rally starts
- Southwest Monsoon 2023 withdraws from parts of Gujarat
- Ghee samples failed; Ambaji Mohanthal prasad maker blacklisted, Sabar Dairy files FIR
- SRP Music band to perform at Statue of Unity every week-end
- Protests erupt over Namaz event at school in Ahmedabad