Gati Shakti Cargo Express service in Surat completes mega successful one yearMay 11, 2023
Surat: The western railways and postal department sent as much as 1200 tons of parcels of textile industries of Surat within a year through Gatishakti Cargo express trains from Surat.
The railways, post, and insurance companies had a revenue of Rs 1.47 crore through the transportation of as many as 20,563 parcels from Surat in Gati Shakti express trains.
Gati Shakti cargo express service was launched for the export of goods to the centers such as Varanasi, Gorakhpur, and Muzaffarpur from Surat a year ago. A total of 20,563 parcels have been sent from Surat to these 3 cities in a year. DeshGujarat
- Ahmedabad Metro Rail completes one year; Average upto 90,000 daily passengers riding it
- Amit Shah to inaugurate NIPER 's permanent campus in Gandhinagar
- List of AMC projects, Amit Shah to launch/dedicate this weekend
- Govt of India increases interest on 5-year recurring deposit to 6.7% for Dec quarter
- AMC to make functional 19 fountains by Navratri; Road repair to start in October
- 45 lakh pilgrims participated in Bhadarvi Punam Mela of Ambaji this year: District Collector
- Former GPSC chairman Dr. Dinesh Dasa appointed as member UPSC