Pakistan to release 200 more Indian fishermen on June 2May 22, 2023
Porbandar: The Pakistan government has announced that it will release about 200 Indian fishermen, including four from Porbandar, from its jails on June 2nd.
A total of 200 Indian fishermen, including four from Porbandar, who were abducted by the Pakistan Marine Security Agency, will be released from Pakistani jails on June 2nd. They will be brought to Veraval on June 5th, according to Jivanbhai Jungi, the leader of Porbandar fishermen. These 200 Indian fishermen are being released from Pakistani jails, following the release of 198 fishermen from Pakistani jails earlier this month on May 12th.
After this release, there will still be approximately 254 Indian fishermen remaining in Pakistani jails, as 398 Indian fishermen would have returned home to India in two phases. It is anticipated that an additional 100 Indian fishermen will be released on July 14th. DeshGujarat
- Watch | EAM Jaishankar on working with Gujarati people and represent Gujarat as MP
- Manisha Lavkumar, Mitesh Amin appointed as Additional Advocate General
- ACB Gujarat nabs Dy Sarpanch, Panchayat member in bribe case
- PM interacts with ITI-certified farmer from Bharuch, Gujarat
- Which food items India imports? Which food items it exports? How much?
- Nearly five times increase in mobile broadband subscribers in 10 years in Gujarat; BTS growth nearly 3-fold
- Long-pending completion of Patan's new bus port to take another 6 months