Traffic diversions during IPL matches on May 26th and 28th in AhmedabadMay 26, 2023
Motera:The traffic department has issued a notification regarding diversions for the matches at Narendra Modi Stadium.
The diversions will be in effect from 2 pm today, May 26th, until 2 am on Saturday, May 27th. Additionally, there will be diversions in place from 2 pm on Sunday, May 28th, until 2 am on Monday, May 29th.
According to the notification, the section from Janpath T Junction to the main entrance of Motera metro station, continuing to Krupa Residency and further up to Motera T Junction, will be closed for traffic. As an alternative route, motorists can take the route from Tapovan Circle to ONGC crossroads, then proceed to Janpath T Junction and continue towards the powerhouse, eventually reaching Prabodh Raval Circle.
Another option is to travel from Krupa Residency to Sharan Status crossroads, then head to Apollo Circle via Koteshwar Road. These diversions will be implemented for a duration of 12 hours starting from 2pm on both match days, as stated by the traffic department. DeshGujarat
- Two die of drowning during Ganesh Visarjan in Aaji dam; Video goes viral
- Gujarat govt approval for setting up model fire stations in five towns
- ACB Gujarat book Surat Police Inspector, Rajkot head constable in bribe case
- Over 45 pilgrims injured in bus accident near Ambaji
- River bridge over Bhogavo in rural Surendranagar collapses
- Vande Bharat - the fastest train to travel from Ahmedabad to Rajkot, Jamnagar; How much time it saves?
- Live: PM Modi flags off Jamnagar-Ahmedabad and 8 other Vande Bharat Express trains