IPL 2023 final cricket match tickets: Ahmedabad Police impose limit of threeMay 27, 2023
Ahmedabad: City police have imposed a ban on carrying more than three IPL tickets in an effort to combat the black market for Indian Premier League tickets.
The measure, announced by Police Commissioner Premveer Singh in a recent notification, comes in response to the high demand for tickets for the upcoming cricket final at Narendra Modi Stadium on Sunday.
According to the notification, individuals caught selling tickets above the printed rates will be charged under the Gujarat Police Act. Similarly, those found in possession of more than three tickets will face consequences.
While some cricket enthusiasts perceive the measure as stringent, others support it, anticipating that it will discourage black market activities and their perpetrators. DeshGujarat
- Ahmedabad Metro Rail completes one year; Average upto 90,000 daily passengers riding it
- Amit Shah to inaugurate NIPER 's permanent campus in Gandhinagar
- List of AMC projects, Amit Shah to launch/dedicate this weekend
- Govt of India increases interest on 5-year recurring deposit to 6.7% for Dec quarter
- AMC to make functional 19 fountains by Navratri; Road repair to start in October
- 45 lakh pilgrims participated in Bhadarvi Punam Mela of Ambaji this year: District Collector
- Former GPSC chairman Dr. Dinesh Dasa appointed as member UPSC