10 km long traffic jam on national highway near VadodaraJune 09, 2023
Vadodara: The road repair work that was started on Thursday at the Jambuwa Bridge has become a reason for a long traffic jam on the national highway near Vadodara. People were stranded for hours due to traffic congestion from Jambuwa Bridge to Kapurai Bridge.
The congestion has stretched for 10 kilometres and has caused significant inconvenience to motorists. The situation has persisted until this morning. People travelling from Ahmedabad to Surat are experiencing significant difficulties because one lane has been closed, causing vehicles to get stuck.
Residents living near the bridge and schools in the area have also been adversely impacted, with difficulties in leaving their communities and delays in reaching their destinations. The situation has garnered attention and calls for prompt action to resolve the issue. DeshGujarat
- Ahmedabad Metro Rail completes one year; Average upto 90,000 daily passengers riding it
- Amit Shah to inaugurate NIPER 's permanent campus in Gandhinagar
- List of AMC projects, Amit Shah to launch/dedicate this weekend
- Govt of India increases interest on 5-year recurring deposit to 6.7% for Dec quarter
- AMC to make functional 19 fountains by Navratri; Road repair to start in October
- 45 lakh pilgrims participated in Bhadarvi Punam Mela of Ambaji this year: District Collector
- Former GPSC chairman Dr. Dinesh Dasa appointed as member UPSC