Akash and Shloka Ambani name their newborn daughter ‘Veda’June 10, 2023
Mumbai: Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani’s elder son, Akash Ambani, and his wife Shloka, welcomed a daughter on May 31. The Ambani family has now shared a card announcing their daughter’s name. They have named her Veda Akash Ambani, with Veda meaning ‘very beautiful’. This is their second child, as they previously had a son named Prithvi born in December 2020.
The card reads, “With the blessings of Lord Krishna, Dhirubhai Ambani, and Kokilaben Ambani, Prithvi announces the birth of her younger sister Veda Akash Ambani.” The card includes the names of Ambani and Mehta family members.
Akash and Shloka got married on March 9, 2019, and both were school friends. Akash attended Dhirubhai Ambani International School, while Shloka studied Anthropology at Princeton University in the USA and later pursued a master’s degree from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
The couple’s pre-wedding celebration took place in St. Moritz, Switzerland, spanning three days and attracting the participation of many notable celebrities.
Shloka is not only a businesswoman but also actively involved in social work. She serves as the Director of the Rosie Blue Foundation, which is owned by her father, Russell Mehta. Additionally, Shloka founded an NGO called Connectfour in 2015, which focuses on providing education, food, and shelter to the underprivileged.
In November, Mukesh Ambani’s daughter Isha Ambani also gave birth to twins. Isha is married to Anand Piramal, and their daughter’s name is Adiya, while their son is named Krishna. With the new addition to Akash and Shloka’s family, Mukesh Ambani now has four grand children. DeshGujarat
- Ahmedabad Metro Rail completes one year; Average upto 90,000 daily passengers riding it
- Amit Shah to inaugurate NIPER 's permanent campus in Gandhinagar
- List of AMC projects, Amit Shah to launch/dedicate this weekend
- Govt of India increases interest on 5-year recurring deposit to 6.7% for Dec quarter
- AMC to make functional 19 fountains by Navratri; Road repair to start in October
- 45 lakh pilgrims participated in Bhadarvi Punam Mela of Ambaji this year: District Collector
- Former GPSC chairman Dr. Dinesh Dasa appointed as member UPSC