Bharuch flood: Narmada Maiya bridge declared shut for trafficSeptember 17, 2023
Bharuch: Narmada Maiya bridge over river Narmada in Bharuch has been declared shut due to water logging. The commuters are instructed by the district collector office to use National Highway – 48 to travel between Bharuch and Ankleshwar.
The district administration has also declared closure of some more roads in Ankleshwar.
– Amratpura approach road
– Juna Chhapra – Juna Kasiya NH road
– Anlkeshwar Dudhiya mandir to Old NH road.
Aldo three other roads are declared shut.
– Umalla – Asha _ Panetha road
– Bharuch – Shuklatirth – Zanor road
– Tothidara – Tarsali road.
- Vande Bharat Train sleeper version in 2024; Minister shares photos
- 6 Mini ICU at Motera stadium during matches
- Kashmir to Kevadia; CRPF women bike rally starts
- Southwest Monsoon 2023 withdraws from parts of Gujarat
- Ghee samples failed; Ambaji Mohanthal prasad maker blacklisted, Sabar Dairy files FIR
- SRP Music band to perform at Statue of Unity every week-end
- Protests erupt over Namaz event at school in Ahmedabad