Jio Institute Appoints Dr Raveendra Chittoor as the DeanOctober 30, 2023
Mumbai: Jio Institute today announced the appointment of Dr Raveendra Chittoor as the Dean and a Professor of Management.
Jio Institute stated – Dr Chittoor brings with him nearly three decades of distinguished academic and industry expertise, making him a valuable addition to the Jio Institute team.
Dr Chittoor holds a postgraduate degree from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad and a doctorate from IIM Calcutta. He has held senior roles at IBM, CRISIL, and the Rajan Raheja Group. In the academic field, he served as a Professor of Strategy and International Business at the Gustavson School of Business, University of Victoria, and at the Indian School of Business (ISB) and IIM Calcutta.
He is a Research Fellow at the Thomas Schmidheiny Centre for Family Enterprise at ISB. His contributions have earned him accolades like the Canada Research Chair in Global Economy and ISB Research Fellow, along with research grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of the Government of Canada.
In response to his appointment, Dr Dipak Jain, Vice Chancellor, Jio Institute & Former Dean of Kellogg School of Management, USA, said, “our new Dean, Dr Ravee Chittoor brings with him a wealth of experience from both the Eastern and Western worlds, which will be invaluable as we continue to build a world-class institution that harmonizes the best educational philosophies from both cultures. I look forward to working with him to create leaders who are equipped to meet the challenges of the 21st century, and to build a better sustainable future for all.”
- Speculations rife over another former Congress MLA joining BJP
- Gujarat CM performs ground breaking for 67 km long Ring Road of Vadodara; Inaugurates new District Collector office building
- UT Congress chief reacts to speculations that Priyanka Gandhi may contest from Diu Daman seat
- Narendrabhai Modi likely to lay foundation stone of 3 semiconductor plants on March 13
- Nitin Patel withdraws his claim for BJP ticket on Mahesana Lok Sabha seat
- Police complaint against IFB company's service guy for harassment to Hindu married woman
- Gujarat CM praises IPS Hasmukh Patel, asks new Govt recruits to earn same rapport