Party cadres insulting me: Nandod BJP MLA Dr. Darshnaben DeshmukhNovember 21, 2023
Vadodara: Nandod legislator of ruling Bharaitya Janata Party (BJP) Dr. Darshna Deshmukh is upset with what she calls her repeated insult by even a smallest party cadre. In a function to mark the Gujarati new year held in presence of union minister of state Devusinh Chauhan, Darshnaben even threatened to resign.
In her speech from the stage of party function to mark the Gujarati new year, Darshnaben Deshmukh, a first time MLA said even a smallest party cadre insult her. She said – ‘it is not my insult but an insult of a BJP MLA. If actions are not taken against such people, then I would resign from my post. There are many leaders in BJP who have sacrificed, and the party functions because of them. Many people have sacrificed their time. I want to ask them, whether I have insulted anyone? The God is witness to it that I have never insulted anyone. But my party men are insulting me. Even a smallest party man makes fun of me. This is not insult of an individual but an insult of a BJP MLA.’
The function was held at Rajpipla based APMC ground. Nandod is an assembly area where the Statue of Unity is located. Dr. Darshnaben is daughter of late Chandubhai Deshmukh, who was member of Lok Sabha from Bharuch seat and also Cabinet minister in late former chief minister Babubhai Jashbhai Patel’s government in Gujarat. Nandod seat is reserved for Schedule Caste candidates. DeshGujarat
- Gujarat State Children's Science Congress to be held during 30th Nov. to 2nd Dec.
- Days of operation of two Vande Bharat Express trains to be changed
- IMD predicts two more days of unseasonal light rains in parts of Gujarat
- Akshay Kumar, Disha Patni attend closing ceremony of Kudo tournament in Surat
- Trades from Jamnagar and Dwarka need to visit Junagadh for GST biometric
- One nabbed for harassments and stalking of a minor Hindu girl
- PM Narendra Modi converses with laborers rescued from collapsed Uttarkashi tunnel