Rs. 11.46 crore spent over inauguration of Hirasar airportDecember 09, 2023
Rajkot: District administration of Rajkot is now seeking money from the Airport Authority of India(AAI) over expenses made to organize the function for inauguration of new Rajkot airport at Hirasar.
The sum spent for the function is Rs. 11.46 crore according to a local news report. Of this, Rs. 5.58 crore sum was spent for tent of public meeting, Rs. 4 lakh was given to folk singer Geeta Rabari for roughly around two hours performance while Rs. 1.50 lakh was spent over Dhirubhai Sarvaiya, another artist who gave performance.
Rs. 36.61 lakh was spent for erecting 8 LED screens. Rs. 15,000 sum was spent for mementoes. Rs. 68,000 was spent to bring people from various talukas of Jamnagar to this programme which was held in Rajkot. DeshGujarat
- Bollywood celebs, Hollywood icons, and industrialists arrive in Jamnagar for Anant-Radhika pre-wedding
- Mahesh Vasava meets CR Patil; Joita Patel set to join BJP
- Air India launches Bhuj-Mumbai direct flight service
- Opening of IN-SPACe's Technical Centre at Bopal, Gujarat on March 5
- Paldi Jalaram Mandir under-bridge to open for traffic on 4 March
- GST revenue in Gujarat up by 15% in February 2024 compared to February 2023
- Tata's N. Chandrasekaran visits Dholera a day after announcement of semiconductor fab unit