India’s tallest proposed building Diamond Tower showcased(Video)January 22, 2009
India’s tallest proposed building Diamond Tower showcased(Video)
Gandhinagar, DeshGujarat, 22 January, 2009
Gujarat will have India’s tallest building, a diamond tower in proposed GIFT city near Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar highway. Apart from offices, this 87 floor and over 400 metre high building will also house a museum and a convention centre on the ground floor and inside the basement level.
As of now, proposed GIFT city’s land leveling work is going on. Soon GIFT city will start constructing a temporary housing facility for some 40000+ workers. The Diamond tower would be constructed within five years as per the estimate of GIFT officials.
The GIFT project is coming up on Sabarmati river bank at the opposite side of Koba which falls on Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar highway. Video above shows a model of Diamond tower showcased at the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors’ Summit, 2009.
- UK court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya, gives 14-day time for appeal, Jaitley says a great day for India
- LRD paper leak case: More main conspirators nabbed from MP, Delhi
- 7 dead, more than 20 injured in two mishaps in Gujarat
- RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns from his post
- Gandhinagar coldest across Gujarat today with lowest of the season so far at 11°C, Ahmedabad at 11.8°C third in this regard, temperatures likely to go down after 2 days: Met Director
- Nita Ambani performs Madhurashtakam, entire Ambani family dance on 'Gujju' song, Salman Khan dances as background artist at Isha Ambani's pre-wedding celebration in Udaipur