Home » More » Text » ACPDC, GUJACPC online diploma admission registration begins

ACPDC, GUJACPC online diploma admission registration begins

ACPDC, GUJACPC online diploma admission registration begins
Ahmedabad, 11 June, 2011

Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses ( ACPDC ) is now accepting online registration and submission of registration form with necessary documents at help centres. ACPDC deals with admissions in 52 diploma colleges in Gujarat.

Finalization of provisional seat matrix will be on 18th June while declaration of provisional merit list will come out on 21 June. Choice filling of mock round – 1 is scheduled between 23 June and 30 June while display result of mock round 1 will be on 5th July and mock round -2 between 6-12 July. ACPDC will declare final merit list on 13 July while result of mock round-2 will be declared by ACPDC on 17 July. Final list of institutes and seat matrix will be declared on 21 July. Filling and alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission (round-1) will be between 21-25 July while display of filled and locked choices and reporting to ACPDC if any discrepancy found will be on 26 July. ACPDC will declare first allotment list on 30 July. Deposition of tuition fees in the bank and reporting with original documents/ certificates/testimonials at help centre will be held between 30 July and 3 August. The academic term according to ACPDC will start on 4th August. Intimation to non-reporting students will be given by SMS and Email by ACPDC. Reporting at ACPDC for not reported students will be on 5 August. Display of vacancy after round-1 will he on 6th August. Consent for reshuffling and alteration of choices if any round-2 is scheduled between 7-10 August. On 14th August ACPDC will declare second allotment list. Deposition of tuition fees in the bank and reporting with original documents/ certificates/testimonials at Help centres will be between 14-17 August. Intimation to non-reporting students by SMS, Email by ACDPC will be on 18th August. Reporting at ACPDC for not reported students will be on 19 August. Display of vacancy after round-2 will be he3ld on 20th August.

Admission Committee for professional diploma courses works from Government Polytechnic, Plastic building, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad 3800015.

The admissions are subjected to intake sanctioned by the AICTE, New Delhi. Related websites for online admission process are http://www.gujacpc.nic.in/ and http://www.acpdc.in/

Comments

1. Harsh vyas says:

i want to take the admission in diploma college i pass the 10 std in this year pls can you help me

2. Akash dabhi says:

i sumbit the dioploma form but my pin no lost can you help me.

3. Hemansu Patel says:

i want know my merrit number plz can you help about this

4. mahesh patil says:

can i get admission to diploma in IT engineering . I have got 82.76% in ssc exam in reference with Mumbai university

5. Mihir says:

which date’s to diploma mock rounds..?

6. Kamlesh says:

I am not able to see mock result, can anybody help me?

7. kirpalsinh' says:

I am not able to see mock result, can anybody help me?

8. kirpalsinh' says:

I am not able to see mock result, can anybody help me? please contct me on 7878729564

9. Harshal kansara from dabhoi says:

if u see sory ,after fill your number.so,that’s u did not get add. In first mock round.
    Pls do your choices are locked in any condition.
    That’s very important my frndz.so pls remind it.

10. arjun says:

i am not Registration in Diploma Engineering. MO. 8866607013 Please Replay………

11. jivan sinh rajput says:

sir, i request you plz can i help me sir mock round 2 result when decalared and mock 2 result does not see in my account sir plz help me 9099380868

12. milan solanki says:

2 round choice filling round ?

13. Krishnakant says:

I Don’t Know Mock information Please give me help.

14. Divy Thakkar says:

I am not able to see mock result, can anybody help me? please contct me on 9558947752….
    Sir, plz help me….

15. hardik says:

sir result of 2nd mockround is not seen in our account…..
    so plz focus on it earliear as possible

16. kamil says:

hi,i want to know tht after filling form in between 21-25 july we need to report help center or not???

plz. reply…

17. aman sharma says:

dear sir/medam

please give a result of resufling

please provied me in my e mail id

18. sneha tandel says:

I Don’t Know 2 round result information.
    sir Please give me help.

19. kunal says:

i want to know that was resufling of round 3 has been do?

20. Kazi sohil says:

I am not registred in acpc to any comleted form. So now i need in architect branch admision so is it posible? 9510084806 plz help me

21. chirag patel says:

I had got 63% in 10th ssc and i want to take addmision in diploma gov. collage,
    when will round 3 for resufiling will start.

22. Anonymous says:

I will a verrry full man so i will restaring my deta

23. Jaydeep gohil says:

I was happy b coz i am in addmite civil engg. Thank you … Sir madam very…. Thanx

24. Anonymous says:

Dear, sir-madom
    10th me mere 60.31% or I.T.I Me Droughts men civil 74.44% he or 2year se diploma me addmission ke liye apply kar raha hu par guverment college me addmission nahi mil raha he. Or self.college me addmission ke liye fees jyada he ise liye addmission nahi le pa raha hu. To please sir-madom muje bataiye ke kya kabhi muje goverment college me addmission nahi mil payega. Me civil engineer banana chahta hu. Please sir-madom. can you help me?

25. jivan thakur says:

sir please can you help me.today first sem result out but why i want not to see result…my enrollment num also perfect but didant see me why help me sir or madam.i am from ghandhy collage in surat….

26. yagna chavda h. says:

sir. muje diploma e.c eng. me addmition lena hei par last registration date 5/7/12 thi wo me bhul gai to registration nai huwa to ab second round kab hei muje plz plz bataye.. i paasd 10 85% plz reply

27. darshan gondaliya says:

I had got 47% in 10th ssc and i want to take addmision in diploma gov. collage,help me

28. Kandarp says:

I dont saw my first allotment list. Please help me.

29. Kandarp patel says:

I am not able to see mock result,can anybody help me ?please contect me on 9429235023

30. harshil chaudhary says:

i am a 12th faile and diploma studi but not rarishtreshan

31. ashish says:

i am not getting any seat in round-1, round-2, so i got admission in round-3 so what am i doing to get any seat in round 3 please help me.

32. khambhati faruk hajibhai says:

dear sir! please help me.my ID perfect but it not not opened please help me.thanxs

33. ankit pal says:

I want admission in diploma can you guide me how to know the date and i want any website for apply to diploma..plz

34. ankit pal says:

Give me the best government collage for diploma…plz

35. harsh says:

i had completed class 11 in cbse board ,i was in science faculty now i want to do diploma , when is diploma going to start in gujrat?

36. A M AKANCHANI says:

Sir,

I have asked following questions during ACPC seminar held Thakorebhai Desai Hall on 26.05.2013. But no one given answers. I request you to kindly print these question in paper so that Gujarat students will not deprived of seats in GTU Enginering collages

Please confirm below questions from ACPC.

(A) Please clarify following points
    (1) If common merit list is prepared, CBSE students definitely have edge over GSEB students. Result all good collages and Engineering Branches will be occupied by CBSE students only. Our own state students have to go in remote areas without getting admission of their choice
    (2) CBSE student results include 30 practical marks in total 100 Marks, which is given by schools. Hence their percentile is not compared with GSEB students. Please explain how you will calculate their theory marks.
    (3) If merit list is same why not replace GSEB board with CBSE board or to have same syllabus and books and exams.
    (4) Why common merit list of GSEB and CBSE students. Jee (Main) was conducted as per their study pattern and GSEB students were not able to perform well.
    (5) CBSE students were given enough time between their exams for preparation, where as GSEB conducted exams without any leave inbetween.
    (6) CBSE School gives preference to Central Govt employees then why GSEB students deprived of preference to GTU collages as per earlier practices.
    (7) Seats may be given on Pro rata basis as per their strength only.
    (B) Normalisation Procedure for Percentile:

1. If there is less no of students in particular state than any other state, Percentile of students having same rank will be less. Which is not fair? For example

· State having 4 Students. Top student got 99 Marks his percentile will be 3/4 x 100 = 75 Percentile.
    · State having 1000 students. Top student got 99 marks, his Percentile will be 999/1000 x 100 = 99.9 Percentile.

Thus if CBSE prepares Percentile of its students of whole nation or whole region, it will definitely more in comparison to other state boards.

(C) Further all the states not participated in JEE (Main), for the students of such states how percentile will be calculated.
    (D) What will be procedure for NRI and NRI sponsored seats Please clarify for CBSE and GSEB students.

37. A M AKANCHANI says:

Today see CBSE students resultsmost of the students got 90 + marks. They had easy papers. There XI marks are not considered. Their practical marks are included in Total 100.

Considering above please see all the top Engineering collages seats will be alloted to them with thier choices i.e NIRM, LD ENGG< PDPU, MS UNI, BVM etc

Gujarat students please wake up and take necessar steps , once seat are alloted you will not be in position to do naything as previous year

38. abhishek vaghela says:

Respected sir,

Sir, i hve got 42.15% in 10th englisg medium nw i want joint in diploma eng, how can i get addmission pls tell me

39. sachin bhavsar says:

from where do we get booklet for the pin no.???? for diploma registretion

40. Maru Hardik says:

I see my Result And Now I Want To Joint Diploma What’s Up ( Softwar IN )

41. kamal says:

i got my result of 10th this year n i wan 2 join diploma in petrolium. ..sn u plz help me by saying me procedure to register online …n hw many seats are ther in this field n which colleage are ther all iver gujarat ..plz rply m waiting

42. Parag says:

Sir, where is our seat matrix number plz..

43. Solanki nitesh says:

Dear Sir
    kya choice fil… Ka time badhaya jayega?

44. VICKY says:

I HAVE FORGOT MY USING ID SO WHAT CAN IDO PLZZ HELP ME ANY BODY

45. Parmar ramesh says:

Very nic

46. ashma says:

dear sir/madam plz help me out i have get admission in vallabhbuddhi college navsari in E C in second shift but i want addmission in fst shift because navsari is far away frm my residence so plz do a favour to me plz allot me seat in fst shift or in government college anywhr near to valsad or to surat

47. kakti aftabahmed says:

i am not getting admissiom in any science college or any enginerring college so please help me i am requesting you please help me

48. vilok patel says:

dear sir,

i can’t do fild choice please help me for choice the fild in diploma

49. vilok patel says:

dear sir,

i want to get admisson in mechanical engg. but i can’t do field choice pleace help me

50. Bhavin says:

sir me aek colleg me fee bhardi he but mare colleg badalvi 6e pls help me 7621092142