Modi to hand over appointment letters to over 65000 youthsApril 07, 2012
Ahmedabad, 7 April, 2012
About 65,000 Youths who got job placement in about 525 ‘Swami Vivekananda Yuva Rojgar Mela’ organized across Gujarat by the state government will be given appointment letters by Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi during the functions to be held during April 9 to April 13.
Senior minister Shri Vajubhai Vala announced this in a media meet in Ahmedabad.
He said maximum jobs have been offered in technical fields, followed by accountancy, clerical and others. According to Vala 667 big units, 1071 medium scale industries and 554 small scale units took parts in the process.
The minister said that the department had carried out the surveys in 184 GIDC estates and located one lakh vacancies. Later 1.26 lakh youths were identified through state employment exchanges and were called employment fairs. Their qualification was from SSC to BE and BTech. 10-12% of candidates were females. 52,000 were given regular appointments while 13,000 were selected for apprenticeship.
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu may fly kites with Modi in Gujarat on January 14
- PAAS hooligans joined by Congress create ruckus at BJP event and later at Varachha Police Station in Surat
- Gujarat Church in later written in political tone urges people to save India from “nationalist forces”
- Hardik Patel to get Y category security cover of CISF
- Solanki's fake resignation letter goes viral, Cong leader puts the blame on BJP
- Bomb disposal squad, sniffer dogs conduct search operation at Ahmedabad Railway station