“Unlike Mumbai, Gujarat will not lose its flavour due to development” (Video)September 24, 2012
Ahmedabad, 24 September 2012
Paresh Rawal has a special love for Gujarat, and it has been known to the people of Gujarat and Bollywood very well.
While speaking in a press conference in Amdavad today, Akshay Kumar made special reference to this. He told journalists to ask questions to Paresh in Gujarati, “because Parsh loves Gujarat”.
“We were sitting in the plane and Paresh looked down and said arre mera Gujarat aa gayaa, that’s how Paresh screamed,” Akshay said.
When asked about Gujarat and Ahmedabad, Paresh said, “Gujarat is very close to my heart and Ahmedabad has witnessed development recently which is good, but Gujarat has maintained its original color. Otherwise in Mumbai, development has resulted in chaos. Wherever there are Gujaratis they maintain their flavor. Gujarat will not lose its flavor due to development.”
Paresh however expressed disappointment over the fact that his native village in the state didn’t offer the same locally made food as it did in yesteryears and nowadays ready-made toasts were available there too.
- Chhotu Vasava led BTP in poll pact with Congress; will contest 3 seats on own symbol, another 3 on Congress symbol
- Congress releases second list of candidates for Gujarat assembly elections 2017
- Arun Jaitley's interaction with media persons in Ahmedabad
- Rupani couple has Rs 7 crore property, his rival Rajyaguru has Rs 141 crores property
- Gujarat polls, contest between anarchist, divisive forces on one side and stability, growth and progress on the other: Jaitley
- Gujarat BJP announces third list of candidates for assembly polls 2017