No dream & vision in PM’s speech: Kiran Bedi (Video)August 15, 2013
New Delhi, 15 August 2013
Dubbing Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s address from the ramparts of Red Fort on the occasion of country’s 67th Independence Day as uninspiring, former IPS officer-turned social activist Kiran Bedi on Thursday said that PM failed to address key concerns and his speech had no dream and vision. Speaking to media persons in New Delhi, Bedi also compared PM and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi speeches.
She said PM’s speech puts the nation to sleep whereas Modi’s speech awakes the nation.
Modi's speech revives hope!Provides evidence.Challenges status quo!Exhorts all to think afresh!Ignites patriotism. Recalls national heroes+
— Kiran Bedi (@thekiranbedi) August 15, 2013
- Forecast for rapid rise in water levels of rivers in Gujarat, MP, Rajasthan during 21-24 July
- PM reviews progress of UDAY, mineral block auctions
- Heavy to very heavy rain forecast for Saurashtra - Kutch, monsoon death toll 62 in Gujarat
- I have not broken any discipline of the party by attending Vaghela's event: MLA Raghavji Patel
- Arvind Limited takes Khadi Denim to global fashion market, signs MoU with KVIC
- Only 3 Congress MLAs including Vaghela attended his hyped birthday meeting