Kutch Congress cadre further demoralizedMarch 19, 2014
Bhuj, 15 January 2014
Congress workers in Kutch district of Gujarat feel further demoralized as they think party has dropped candidate from outside the district for Lok Sabha elections. Couple of meetings are planned to oppose ‘outsider’ candidate at Rapar and Bhuj this week. If party continues with Dineshbhai’s name the local party workers belonging to Schedule Caste plan to resign from district panchayat, taluka panchayat and nagarpalikas.
Congress party has announced Dr. Dinesh Parmar’s name for Kutch seat which is reserved for Schedule caste. Dr. Dinesh Rudadabhai Parmar is from Jamnagar city. He has completed medical education from M P Shah medical college. He contested Kalavad(SC) assembly seat in 2012 and was defeated by BJP’s Meghjibhai Chavda.
Dineshbhai has contested assembly polls five times in his career since 1990. He defeated Congress’s Manjibhai Parmar in 1990 as Janta Dal candidate. In 1995 he defeated Naresh Kanoadia as Congress candidate. In 1998 he was defeated by BJP’s Manhar Jhala. In 2012 he won against Manharbhai. In 2007 he was defeated by Lalji Solanki.
As per year 2012 affidavit, Dineshbhai has faced two criminal complaint.
- Jasdan by-poll: Fake news alert
- Nita Ambani visits Swadesh Bazaar - supporting 108 traditional Indian Crafts
- A group of 30 professors from Gujarat visit PM Modi after attending training programme in U.K.
- Gujarat to have Consul office of Kazakhstan; inauguration on Monday
- Lok Sabha MP Poonamben Madam's daughter passes away
- Gujarat govt clears six TP schemes "to expedite planned development in Ahmedabad"