SRFDCL to start selling development rights of River Front plotsJanuary 20, 2016
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation(AMC) first reclaimed the land on both sides of river Sabarmati and built river front area where roads, gardens, event ground and walking track are at present functional, but the revenue part of entire project lies in auction of plots on reclaimed land which is going to start soon, most probably in first quarter of this year itself.
This was decided in board meeting of SRFDCL in which clearances from the finance and revenue departments was obtained for reclaimed land and cost adjustments.
In all, there are 41 plots on the east and west banks of the Sabarmati river. The Sabarmati Riverfront Development Corporation Limited(SRFDCL) is likely to be ready for volumetric sale of space on the riverfront for four plots within this month. While two plots are near Nehru Bridge, just behind Vallabh Sadan, two other are on the east bank.SRFCL will requisite revenue numbers rafitified by the city survey department who will make an official note of the survey numbers of nearly 200 hectares of reclaimed land.
The SRFDCL will not be selling land on riverfront but would only sell development rights. There is a separate development control regulations for the riverfront plots. To start with, authorities are planning to auction develop ment rights of two plots ne ar Nehru Bridge, just be hind Vallabh Sadan and two on the east bank. As per design, the maximum building height planned is 101 metre, but the Airport Authority of India has approved only 75 metre tall buildings as of now. The minimum height of the buildings would be 25 metre.The land parcel for commercial purposes is estimated to be 2,97,120 sq m including space on both banks of the river where nearly 20 buildings will come up on the western bank while 21 buildings will come up on the eastern bank.Structural stability of the building design will be the responsibility of the owner who buys the development rights. SRFDCL house has engaged IIT-Gandhinagar for passing the building design for SRFDCL house.
- Surat based couple gets appreciation from PM for a unique wedding card
- PM Modi has become fearful of Mahagathbandhan: Ahmed Patel in Gujarat
- VP Venkaiah Naidu donates a month salary of Rs. 5 lakh to Sardar Patel Memorial Trust in Gujarat
- Dy CM Nitin Patel presents report card of 3-day long Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- A day after asking them "How's the Josh," Modi responds to Bollywood bigwigs on Twitter
- Swedish Companies in Gujarat can create manifold more direct jobs if certain policy measures were taken: Consul General Ulrika Sundberg